Although many cancer centers deal with cancer treatment, why should you specifically visit Sierra Hematology & Oncology Center? To know the reason, visit our “About Us” section and you will know that you are in safe hands.
At Sierra Hematology & Oncology Medical Center, our highly experienced medical oncologists and hematologists treat every patient with personalized and compassionate care on time, every time.
We know every patient deserves the utmost care and dedication, that’s why we have the best hematologists & oncologists in California, who are highly qualified with over 50+ years of combined experience. We believe in being transparent with you and your families in the course of your treatment.
Sierra Hematology & Oncology Medical Center has been selected to participate in the Oncology Care Model. A care delivery model that supports and encourages higher quality and more coordinated cancer care. The Oncology Care Model is one of the first physician-led specialty care models from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and builds on lessons learned from other innovative programs and private-sector models. The Oncology Care Model encourages practice to improve care and lower costs through the episode and performance-based payments that reward high-quality patient care.
We also offer the patient navigation program, a process that reduces and eliminates the barriers that interrupt the continuum of care from screening and detection, diagnosis, treatment and until the end of treatment.
Patient Navigator can help you by:
- Guiding you through the healthcare system
- Advocating for you to facilitate effective communication with the healthcare team and other providers
- Streamlining your health care appointments and treatment procedures
- Advising you with an action plan and sharing available resources that address your concerns
- Helping you with compassionate and reliable supportive care services
- Working with you in exploring appropriate pay sources for your health care needs
- Empowering you to self navigate from treatment to survivorship